My lovely friends, thank you xx

Saturday 25 September 2010

Fairytale Chloe


Hello,

Thank goodness its the weekend, can't wait for tomorrow, of to Ally Pally with my sister and I know we will have a fab day, mind you a day before my pay day is a bit naff, I do wish they would do these events at the start of the month! Oh well another trip out for the credit card! Anyway on to my card which is for two challenges.

Colour Create - all white except the image
Charisma Cardz - anything goes

The stamps is from Pink Gem, coloured with promarkers and I have used 3 white papers, although one looks very slightly blue against the others as it does have small silver dots on. I have also used circle nesties, MS border punch, craftwork cards sentiment and SU punches, and then a nice big white ribbon and a few gems.
Thanks for popping in
Take care
Karen xx


7 comments:

Vee said...

Such a lovely card.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

heidy said...

Hi Karen,this is absolutly gorgeous,and sweet.
Hugs Heidy

Jennifer said...

Spotted on D/C....really gorgeous! xx Jenny xx

coops said...

stunning card karen.the image is gorgeous and i love your soft colours and fab layout.beautiful :)

xx coops xx

Lindsey said...

Ahhhhh! Sweet card Karen, love the soft colours and the big bow. I get very jealous of people who can tie big bows cos i'm not one of them. They have a tendancy to reduce me to tears of frustration!
Linds x

Sarah said...

such a pretty card, looks gorgeous. Sarah

Sharon said...

Karen this card is just beautiful! I love your gorgeous bow with the pretty pearl buckle. Such a cute image and I really like the touch of glitter on her collar.

Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.

Sharon x