My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 14 November 2010

Dream.........

Good Morning


Well my mood sure changed quickly, got up this morning mega grumpy due the fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow and I have been a bit naughty and not done half of what I should have. But on the other hand I have had a really good rest which was long overdue.


I started this card at the craft meet yesterday, a lovely lady called Sandra took along a little sketch challenge so I used it for this card and finished it today.



This image has got to be one of my absolute favs as far as the animal cuties go, sound asleep all snuggled up, just so cute. It is from the Jolly Friends set by Penny Black. He is coloured with promarkers and usually I do browny pink tones but gone for grey shades on this one as per a lovely lady called Georgina who is a dab hand with promarkers and I must admit I prefer it.

I am entering for 2 challenges;

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Favourite Things ( image and pink and sparkles and flowers)

CES - Think Pink!

Hope you all have a fab Sunday!

Karen xx

12 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Karen,Oh this so cute,love al the pink,sorry that you must go to work tomorrow
Hugs Heidy

Lisa xx said...

this is gorgeous Karen, the colours are so lovely!

Sally said...

Great card, love the pink theme.
Hugs Sally xxx

coops said...

aw this is so gorgeous karen.love the sweet image and stunning colours and layout :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Ahhh Karen this card is adorable hun!, love the cute image and fab colours too,
hugs Vicky xx

Lindsey said...

Sooooooooooooooo cute! Love the colours and the sketch too
x

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

CraftyC said...

This is adorable Karen, love the colours. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairex

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet karen...thanks for sharing your favourite things at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at PBSC this week.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Fabby card...he looks snug as a bug lol...Thanks for playing pink over at CES xxx

Hetty said...

So soft and sweet, just ADORABLE!