My lovely friends, thank you xx

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Anything Goes at Fab N Funky

Good Morning

Our first challenge of this year at Fab n Funky is a nice easy one for you, one we know you all love.........................
Anything Goes






I have used Tea Party from LOTV, now I will apologize now as I have a thing about these stamps at the moment and I only have 2 of them (cry cry, do you feel sorry for me yet?) The gorgeous papers are Forever Friends Spring Time which I have to say I think are spot on and great value too as they are double sided! I have coloured with promarkers and the Cherry Blossom flower is from Wild Orchid crafts and the little purple ones are from stash as is the lace and ribbon. I used a Stampin Up sentiment and also their circle punches which of course fit beautifully. I also used my MS butterfly punch.



I would like to enter into following challenges

Passion for Promarkers - Thank You, my first ever entry here
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes and optional extra of lace
Cute Card Thursday - Thank You




Thanks for poppin in
Take Care
Karen

11 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow Karen,what a cute card,love your colours,and congrats on your award and thank you for charing with me.
Big Hugs heidy

pink lady said...

Happy New Year Karen..thanks for visiting my blog, I've missed the F&F girls! Gorgeous card, I love the colours. I saw these stamps in a magazine recently and I NEED to have them...aren't they gorgeous !

Anne said...

Oh that is adorable! Love the card and I bet you get some more LOTV soon!

Phindys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
X

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Karen, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hope you can play along again soon. Hugs, Denise x

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! I love the striped papers you used.

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable card, don't apologise, i love these stamps, you have good taste, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

coops said...

hiya karen.thanks so much for your comment on my baby card and i don`t mind at all if you would like to case it :D
i love your card, the lotv image is gorgeous and i love the beautiful colours and details.
thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Sweet card and image!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Lou Sims said...

WOW what a fab card and love that image too.

Lou
x

Basslady said...

your card is a real eye-candy!

love this image and the wonderful colours you have chasen look so charming!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Gro said...

Beautiful card. Love your image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)