My lovely friends, thank you xx

Tuesday 11 January 2011

I'ts All White at Digital Tuesday!!!!!

Morning


Hope you are all well, there is so much flu and stuff around at the moment, hope you are managing to avoid it.


We have a fab challenge for you this week at Digital Tuesday chosen by our lovely Michelle P which is 'All White except for ONE image'. All papers and embellishments must be white and remember to use a digi somewhere on your card/project too.


Our fab sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps, and you can hop over and have a look round the shop here!




I have used a Stitchy Bear image called Poppy Fairy but unfortunately it does not seem to be available any more in the store. She is coloured with promarkers and I have used white glitter card, smooth white pearl card and and white embossed card. The flowers are white I promise they just seem to look creamy in the photo!! The lovely little butterfly lace edging and ribbon is from stash which seems to be dwindling, I am sure I am due a top up LOL.

I hope you will join in this week, have fun!

I would like to enter my card into

Whoopsi daisy - No Designer Paper
Secret Crafter - Tons of texture
Take care
Karen

16 comments:

heidy said...

Oh Karen,this is gorgeous!!!
Hugs Heidy

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Karen.xxx

Anne-Marije said...

What a lovely card! The image is wonderful...
xxx Anne-Marije

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful card

Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

coops said...

beautiful card karen.the image is gorgeous and the all white papers and embellies really make the image pop :D

xx coops xx

Curly said...

Wow this s beautiful and full of lots of lovely texture,

Thank you for joining us at this weeks SCSC challenge : Tons of Texture
Good luck,

Hugs Bridget, SCSC DT

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful. The blue really stands out.

Ellibelle said...

Your card looks fabulous Karen, I love the shimmery white paper, so beautiful. Gorgeous image too, you colored it beautifully and love the sketch!

Love crafts forever said...

OMG! Karen your card are stunning, i love this image. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy.
Hugs Nataliya

Maria Matter said...

Stunning Karen! so many pretty white elements!!!
hugs & blessings

Anneke said...

Hi Karen,
This card is so beautiful! Love the pearls!
Hugs Anneke

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Michelle Pearson said...

I love your take on my challenge, Karen! I'm so loving the all white cards this winter....and it's fun to see the dt's take on it! I love your card....just gorgeous!

Sande said...

Oh my! This is wonderful!! I love all this sparkling!

Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy!

Hugs, Sande

Poppy said...

lovely card,great image.
poppy

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Very beautiful card - love the sparkle and the colors. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY challenge this week:)