My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 4 December 2011

Merry ChristMoose.......

Hello

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday and are managing to avoid all the nasty bugs about at the moment, I have picked something up, hot/cold shivers, nausea and terrible headache!  Never mind hopefully it will be short lived, I have had lots of rest today.     I wanted to pop on to show you this.......


I am so chuffed to have been asked by Wendy aka Louby Lou to join the Digital Delights DT, I start in January and am really looking forward to it, very exciting!!!!

I also have a card to show you, I have used Molly Moose from the store, love her great big smile, I reckon she just saw her present???







Ingredients
Digital Stamp - MollyMoose - Digital Delights
Colouring Medium - Copics
Papers - FancyPants 'winterland'
Brazil basic cardstock
Dies - Die-namics ' Star' and Die-namics Icicle border
Punches - Stampin up 'Tiny Tags,Nellie Snellen 'Branch'
Flowers - Mixed pink Roses  - WOC
Eleganza web ribbon - My mums craft shop
Stickles - Icicle
Glamour Dust 
White gel pen


I would like to enter into:
2 sisters - punches and or dies
Fab n Funky - Anything Goes

Have a great week
thanks for poppin in
Karenxx


16 comments:

mags said...

Hi Karen
Lovely card with a super cute image. Love the pink colours you have used.
Well done on the DT position.
Mags
x

Wendy Hall said...

Thrilled to have you with us:) Fabulous card!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Vicky said...

So cute Karen....and I hope you are feeling a little better too hun...

take care...big hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Karen.Congrats on the new DT post.xxx

heidy said...

Hi sweetie congrats on your new DT!
And this card is so funny and gorgeous at the same time.
Love it!
Hope you feel better soon!
XXX Heidy

Pat said...

Super card, lovely colours and fun image. Thanks for sharing with us at FnF this week.

Pat xx

Flowergirl said...

This is gorgeous Karen, what a fab image! Congrats on the new DT. Hope your feel g better soon.
Wendy x

Vee said...

This is so cute, such lovely colours.
Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Marie-Louise said...

Lovely card. Karen. Very cute image. Sorry you are not feeling well - I had this bug recently and it is not pleasant.

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. The image is fab and I love the icicles border.
Congrats on the DT position - it's a wonderful team to work with and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them.
I hope you feel better soon.
Nikki x

coops said...

gorgeous card karen.fab fun image and i love your pretty colours :D
congrats on your new DT.

xx coops xx

Laney said...

Super cute card !!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lovely card Karen many congratulations on your new DT post xx

Cazza said...

Wahooooo, go Karen!! Huge congrats on your new DT position hon :o) This image is fab, what a super smile! Loving all the pink too!
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, sadly I think I'm coming down with the exact same thing as you've just described how I'm feeling :o( Like you, I hope it's not long lived either!
Big Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

crazyribbonlady said...

So cute! Thank you for joining us at charisma this week! :) Emma x

Gem said...

a beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Charisma this week! Gemma :)