My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 25 March 2012

Lovely Lilies'

Hello

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday, nice and bright but  a bit chilly here today.  Hubby and me popped down to Folkestone on the bike, went for a potter about down there and watched the world go by!  Nice way to chill for a couple of hours.

I have made another LOTV card today and in my fav colour Pink!  (again sorry)!  But really I have an excuse as its my National Craft Month entry over at LOTV and the theme is pink, goodie!!!!!  Mucked the dress up as I attempted pleats, errr very difficult, does anyone know where there is a tutorial for pleats.  I ended up just going over the whole lot in dark pink to try and cover it up so looks a bit pants,  never mind I will keep practising!








Ingredients
Stamp  Lovely Lilies ' LOTV
Colouring medium  - Copics
Papers, EP country drive and I think the Rose one is papermania (I found a scrap)!
Sentiment - Wild Rose Studio
Punches - X-cut Daisy border punch
Nesties - Circle and scallop circle
Flowers - WOC
Lace ribbon, button, gems and bits and pieces from stash

I would like to enter into
 Paper Sundaes - Spring blossoms

Looking forward to the Dancing On ice final tonight, all 3 are fab but I would like to see Georgie win.  
Hope you have a great week
Hugs
 







15 comments:

Wattage said...

Lovely card Karen - you're pink ones are always great!! And you can't tell that you went wrong. Glad you got out on the bike today !!

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and I'm looking forward to the ice dancing too...I fancy Chico to win :o)

hope you had a lovely weekend sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

Annie said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pink :)

Hugs Ann x

heidy said...

Hi Karen,what a beautiful card!
When I was about 14 or 15 I had have some acquaintance (look that up lol) in Folkstone and I'have been over there for a couple of times!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

She is adorable Karen, lovely image and fabulous colouring.Gorgeous card, love the pink..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mojca said...

Really cute image Karen and love the bow it really emphasizes the card. Hugs! Mojca

Vicky said...

So love this card hunni loving the lush image.
Sounds like you had a lovely day sweetie. I dont know about any tutorials for pleats I just keep practicing at mine, sometimes it can be better learning from your own mistakes. I think the dress looks fabulous tho shug

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A really pretty card Karen the flowers and ribbon go so well with it and I love your papers x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card. love the pink. Dress looks ok to me too. Alison xxx

coops said...

wow so beautiful karen.gorgeous pretty colours and the image and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Flowergirl said...

This is so beautiful! You can't beat pink!
I saw this fab tut the other week, love her colouring
http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeItCrafty
Wendy x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card karen ... love all your embelies ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Sara said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

sara said...

beautiful card so pretty loving all the pink ,zoe at make it crafty has some fab tutorials on colouring pleats ,thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Karen this is absolutely beautiful, wow, what gorgeous colours, the design looks fantastic so do the embellishments and that image, stunning card.
hugs
Lorraine x