My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 27 May 2012

Here Come The Boys DT and Birthday Winner

Good Morning

Woken up early again to a beautiful sunny day, wahoo!!! I am about to tackle a very large pile of ironing before it gets too hot and then not sure what I will get up too!!!

Well before I get onto details of our next challenge at Here Come The Boys it's time to announce the random winner of my prize from our Birthday blog hop.  I asked my daughter to shout out a number between 1 and 17 and she chose no ................................3 which means  my prize is going overseas to the USA coz that is SHELBY !!!!!!!   Well done Shelby if you can ping me an email with your address I will get it popped in the post!!
Our challenge for the  next two weeks is........Anything Goes as long as it's male themed we want to see it!!!  So for this one I inked up Teddy Bo from the free stamp set with Simply cards and  papercraft magazine teamed up with some spotty and stripey paper.

Here he is.....................


Ingredients
Stamp - Teddy Bo
Colouring medium - Copics
Sentiment- Also Teddy Bo
Stampin up and brazil basics card stock
Papers - not sure as I was using some scraps
Button, twine and little gems from stash
Punches - Stampin upTiny circle punch for the corners, Woodware Tag
Inks - Stampin up - Chocolate Chip
Entering into:
One stop craft - One for the boys
Totally Papercafts - Animals
Hope you have a fab day!
hugs


14 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous creation..love the image and fab papers.xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab male card Karen and great layout too hugs Susan x

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Karen, I love these bears, I think I'm going to need more :o)
Have a lovely Sunday, hugs Teresa xx

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the little bits of ribbon...

Mojca said...

Oh he is really cute and well don with the coloring. Congrats to Shelby. Hugs! Mojca

Donna said...

Super cute card Karen, the spots and stripes look fab together and your teddy is too cute :) Donna ♥ x

Wattage said...

Lovely card Karen! I might try and make one with him in the week. Great colouring as always - you'll make the Teddy Bo DT for sure!! Xx

Vicky said...

So adorable Karen...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

mags said...

Great male card Karen. Loving the image and the lovely colours and papers used.
Mags
x

coops said...

so stunning karen.love the gorgeous teddy bo image and really fab colours :D

xx coops xx

Shelby said...

Whoohoo!! How awesome are you? Well I should say how awesome is your daughter:) Tell her thanks for shouting out my number!! I'll send you an email shortly with my mailing address.

Another completely adorable card with awesome coloring. Love the combination of the stripes and polka dots.

Shelby

Lisa T said...

So cute - love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts.

Jo Price said...

Love, love, love, Teddy Bo, thanks for entering him into this weeks OSCC. Jo xxx

Karen Petitt said...

cute card, fabulous colouring hugs Karen x