My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 24 June 2012

Good old Gus - Here Come the Boys DT

Morning
Easy like Sunday Morning that's the name of the game for me today...  Hopefully when this posts    (if blogger plays ball) I will be sound asleep, I am hoping for a lovely lay in today!! Once I do get up I  am  meeting  my Mum in the town and I am a luck girls coz she is going to treat me to a couple more Chamilla beads for my bracelet and then we are going over to Tenterden for afternoon tea, FAB!!!

So time for a new challenge over at Here Come The Boys and this time round the theme is............
Metal or Embossing (or both)
Be sure to check out the challenge post HERE for all the details...

I chose metal , only a little bit LOL................and a fab image from Bugaboo (so funny)!!!  This is for the big boss at work, I do hope he has a sense of humour ( I guess I will find out )!!!!




Ingredients
Stamp - Gus Recount - Bugaboo
Sentiment - Bugaboo
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - BG Oxford
Punches - Woodware 'Star'
Stampin Up card stock
Glossy accents
Metal Eyelet

Entering into:
My Mums craft Shop - About the Boys
Fussy and Fancy - Boy attitude

Have a great day and thanks so much for popping in!!

 

18 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous male card Karen! He should love it if he doesn't - get another boss lol!! Hugs Susan x

Mojca said...

Waaaaw this is scuh a cool card Karen. Great sentiment! Hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

Hi Karen. Your card is fabulous. That image is great and I love the sentiment that goes with it.
Hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, fun card Karen and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby

Eileen said...

What a fabulous card for a man. I love it. Great colouring and design as always. Have a great day out.
Eileen x

Doreen said...

This is such a gorgeous card Karen,love all your details and a fabulous image.xxx

Suzanne said...

Fantastic card, Karen. Love the image and sentiment. Hope you enjoyed a lie in and have a fabulous day x

Shelby said...

Sounds like a wonderful day with your mom! I hope you were able to sleep in as well:)!! perfect masculine card and I should be telling myself I need a recount as well.

Shelby

Irene said...

fabulous male card, I love Gus

Unknown said...

what a fabby mens card...so funny really made me smile hugs sassyxxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh my what a super little man card love your design and your boss will love it too ... hope you have a great week ... thank you for visiting my blog happy crafting and love sandy xx

Flowergirl said...

Brilliant card, love these images!
Hope you managed to get you lay in and had a lovely afternoon with you mum x
Wendy x

Unknown said...

Super mans card Karen great image and sentiment well done Hugs Elaine

coops said...

fantastic card karen.stunning fun image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Wattage said...

haha! This is fab Karen- Richard will love it! Lisa xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brillaint card Happy crafting Ginny ♥

Sharon said...

Love your card Karen. Better not have a recount cos he may be a bit older than 50!!! Your layout and colouring look fab.
Love Sharon. Your newest follower. x

Craftdee said...

I really love this card, Karen; great papers and of course Gus is FAB! I found NOT counting at all after 50 to be the best solution, lol. Donna ☺