My lovely friends, thank you xx

Friday 14 December 2012

Warmest Winter Wishes


Morning
Eeek not been able to  post for nearly a week, I am playing catch up with everything LOL!  But Yippee for Friday and not long to go now, I still have loads to do but getting there slowly.   I have got nearly all the presents now but not all wrapped yet.   Beth and my niece Amy put the tree up for me last Saturday, looks really good too!  So just a few more bits and bobs and then the dreaded food shopping as I have nothing in yet could be Beans on Toast!!
So my card today is for my crafty buddy in crime Lisa,   I hope she likes it!  I chose  a gorgeous Teddy Bea teamed up with some lush Bo Bunny papers!  I paper pieced the star and added some pom poms and flowers and a little charm to boot  (get it)!!





Stamp - Teddy Bea 244
Colouring medium - Copics
Papers - Bo Bunny
Flower - WOC
Pwetty embellies from stash

Entering into:
Cute Card Thursday - So Charming
Bearly Mine - Anything goes
Creative Card Crew- Star
Deep Ocean - So this is Christmas
Cutie Pie - Cute Christmas

Hope you have a good day, I have a loooooooooooong drive tomorrow to Chester to get Jamie, he is coming home for Christmas!  I really hope to catch up with you all tonight I am behind with my commenting but if things run away with me then I will be popping round on Sunday for sure!!!
Hugs
Karenxx

24 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Karen love the image and fabulous paper's and colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wattage said...

It is absolutely gorgeous Karen - I Love it!!!!!!! Still need to step up my game to get to your level. The colouring is fab and as usual so are the papers. And its not pink! Looking forward to a 'Crafty New Year' with you (especially our shopping trips!).

Thanks Again!

Lisa xx

Caroline said...

Karen the image is so cute and is coloured so beautifully. I love the gorgeous layout. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

hiya what a stunning wow card and such a beautifully coloured image love it do so love these images must do one of them soon have agood week end hugs sassyxxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous...love the design and fab image.xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the fab image & of course my fave colours. I've not wrapped a single thing yet. I have all my presents & I'm going now to do food shopping online & book for delivery, dont like asda this time of year lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Mojca said...

Oh waw this is so beautiful Karen. I love your colouring and how you did the pretty little star that taddy is holding in his hand. Gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

Your card is stunning Karen. I love the sweet image, your beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers.
All your embellies look wonderful too.

Take care on your long drive tomorrow and I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Eileen said...

Awwwwwww isn't she just the cutest. Perfectly coloured of course and love your layout with 2 bouquets. Gorgeous card Karen. Bet you are excited about your family all being together again
Eileen x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Karen gorgeous card love teddy bea and that star is great. Hope your drive goes ok. Love Alison xxx

Kim said...

fantastic teddy bea card Karen! love the colours, the blue looks gorgeous. hope Jamie's enjoyed his term at Chester!
Kim x

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the colours and your colouring is wonderful.
Nikki x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Karen, such a beautifully coloured image and fab embellishments.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

andree said...

A gorgeous card Karen just love that sweet image and layers and embellishments are spot on. Have a lovely weekend-hang in there it will all come together in the end!! xx

Pia S said...

What a beautiful card you've made, Karen, between all your other tasks of this busy pre-Christmas time! Love this TeddyBea - a great idea to paper piece the star. Fabulous layout and attention to details!

mags said...

A lovely card Karen. The image is so cute and love the layout and colours used.
Mags
x

coops said...

so gorgeous karen.i love all your pretty embellies and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - wonderful coloring on that adorable bear! Thanks for playing along with Creative Card Crew!

Mary J said...

How gorgeous, Karen! Love the detail, the pom poms are so fab!

Eulalia said...

What a lovely card! Many details and beautiful combo colours.
Thank you to share with us on Deep Ocean Challenge.
xoxoxo Eulalia

Unknown said...

A really beautiful card - I love the colours and all your gorgeous embellishments!

Thanks for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, oooh isn't Bea just adorable - love your colouring and embelies.

Fab colour choice as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

My name is Wynneth said...

What a sweet and 'charming' card Karen. Love that cute image and your colouring is fabulous ! Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Helen said...

Gorgeous - love that image and all the details you've added.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge and all the best for the New Year.

Helen x