My lovely friends, thank you xx

Sunday 2 December 2012

Wryn Caroling

Hello........

Hope Sunday finds you warm and well, its bloomin to cold for me but then I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to the cold!  Although I am buying the majority of my Christmas cards this year I do have a handful to make and so I thought I best get one done today!  Wryn is just the cutest and I really love this image!






Stamp - Wryn Caroling Tiddlyinks
Colouring medium - Copics
Sentiment - Tiddlyinks
Papers - Bo Bunny
Brazill Blind cardstock
Dies -MB Ivy Trellis
Flowers and berries  WOC
Lace and Hessian Mesh - The Ribbon Girl
Tulle - Stampin Up
Glamour dust

Entering into;
Fussy and Fancy - Love Christmas
Crafting for all Seasons - Flowers
Stampin for the weekend - Texture

Okay I am off to get the dinner on the go, roast chicken tonight, yummy
Have a lovely evening!
Karenxx

19 comments:

Shelby said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who buys Christmas cards:)
Wryn is too darn cute and love your coloring especially her hat and scarf. All of the flowers and ribbon look wonderful as well.

Shelby

heidy said...

Oh shes so lovely Karen,just bought myself some wryn digi's!!!
XXX heidy

Caroline said...

This is so gorgeous Karen I love the layout with all the beautiful flowers and the image is adorable. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Just soooo cute Karen...and loving the colours too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sharon said...

Just gorgeous Karen. Everything about it truly gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon.x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Karen. I love the sweet image, your colouring is wonderful and the paper and embellishments are gorgeous.

Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Karen....lovely image and colours.xxx

Kim said...

stunning card Karen, love the image and your layout and colours. gorgeous.
Kim x

Wattage said...

'Sleigh bells ring are you listening' - well that's what I think she is singing! Fab card Karen, love the colours and your colouring as always! Pizza for us tonight got too late to cook after putting the tree up!

Lisa xx

Pia S said...

What a sweet little caroler! Love the layout of this card, with those fab layers of paper, decorative flowers and added texture. You've got such a great eye for details!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Karen love the image and fabulous colour's and love all of the detail
Hugs Dianne xx :)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable card Karen and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

coops said...

love this karen.your details are really gorgeous and stunning sweet wryn :D

xx coops xx

Mojca said...

Waw she is so cute. And just love the layout of your card. hugs! Mojca

andree said...

super card, love the design and all those flowers xx

Unknown said...


What a fantastic card Karen.
Thank you for joining us this time for our FLOWERS Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
Good Luck Hugs Elaine

Jenny said...

Stunning! Love this, lush colouring. Jen xx

May said...

Stunning card... Such a cute image coloured so beautifully... Love the layout! Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x x

Annie said...

Hi Karen. Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and the detail! Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Hugs Ann xxx