My lovely friends, thank you xx

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Occasion-ally

Morning

Happy Tuesday peeps

Right  well I hope you had a fabby weekend, mine could have been better  too much to do and not enough time you know the sort of stuff!

Anyhows over at Papertake Weekly another week has flown by and this weeks challenge is Occasion-ally!

Our fab sponsor is Whiff of Joy and you can check out all the details HERE!!

Being short of time I have taken full advantage of  using a topper, the papers were free with a mag and and the usual mix of flowers and lace to embellish!




Ok so that's it from me for today, I am way behind with my commenting, well way behind with everything really but I will try my bestest to get round to you over the next couple of days!

Thanks for poppin in!
hugs
Karenxx


14 comments:

Wattage said...

Simply Gorjuss Karen!

Lisa xx

Jo said...

WOW! this card is FABULOUS! *claps* xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Karen, such a sweet image and pretty detailing
hugs Sue xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Karen - love the stunning image and fabulous embellies.
Debs xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Karen love the card so pretty. Love Alison xx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Karen. Love the topper and the lovely papers and layout.
Mags
x

Pia S said...

I love the topper you've used, and what a great layout too! It's so sweet, and I do like girly cards with a blue color scheme!

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning karen.gorgeous details and i love the gorjuss girl :D

xx coops xx

Kirsty said...

this is beautiful Karen, so fresh!

Kirsty Pearly Pop Cards

Kat W said...

I love the pretty flowers and lace you have used to embellish the topper - so lovely :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Karen hun! The gorjuss girls are my faves and I love your layout!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Christine L said...

An absolutely gor-juss card Karen!

Hugs
Christine x

SemSee said...

This is stunning! Love it! xx